The 2019 Festival Syllabus is now available
The closing date for entries is 17th October 2018. The main changes from last year are:-
- We've' inceased the number of non-competetive classes.
- The Brian Hitch Accompanist's class has been moved from Section 1 to Section 2.
- In order to comply with GDPR requirements we've updated our entry form. Please note that failure to tick the consent boxes could mean we're unable to accept your entry.
- The Class C Piano Recital Class will be held in the T S Eliot Theatre in Merton College.
Computer Based Entry Form
This year we will be replacing the PDF smart form from previous years with a web based version. It has a number of benefits over the paper based form:
- Improved accuracy as it eliminates the problems that occur when reading handwritten forms
- Built in validation
- It should work on all modern browsers, pads and smart phones
- If you are making multiple entries you will only need to type in the parts of the form that are different from the previous form
- It will automatically add and total the correct fees for a given class and official accompanist if requested
The form shoul be available on this site soon so keep checking back if you'd like to use it.
Organ Class Venue
At the time of publishing the syllabus the venue for the organ class had not been finalised. Please keep checking this site, we will provide venue information as soon as we can.